Thursday, January 1, 2009

a new year...a new resolution~

HAPPIE NEW YEAR EVERYONE~!!! lol... yea...a new year...a new everything~ or not? anyway...i m sure everyone has their ups and downs for this new year...and that doesnt exclude me~ haha... well...things here hav been fine now tat the holiday has started~ XD *sigh* havent had a holiday for ages dy~ however...unfortunately..there is final coming soon... things havent been really easy...
so...js alil stressed out... haha wanna release some stress here~ XD
hmmm...i guess everyone has a time like this when..they js feel like telling everyone how they are feeling rite now...but js cant say it out ne? well..guess this time its me who has been feeling so lately.... therefore..wanna js spam it out loud here~ lol

As the time passes...we tend to look back at the past...the distance that we had travelled...
The long path that we took to come all the way here...never thought we would end up here...
Looking at myself now...never understanding where this path may lead me to... continues walking on this path...hoping...wishing silently that its the place that I saw in my dreams...my destination...
Whatever it may be...I had never regretted taking this path of mine... picked up a few lessons here and there... learning... understanding... how it feels to go through it all...
Getting through continuous hardships...endless tests & trials....
Failing and falling hard at times... so hard and deep that it could bring anyone down to their knees...and never be able to stand up again...
For there was this light...putting me back on my feet...reassuring me to continue my journey...making me believed that there is a worthwhile reward in the end...
Toughen up...I begin to continue to walk this path of mine...no longer afraid to fall or get hurt...as long as the light stays there for me...
Looking down the endless path down my way...its uncertain for sure what lies ahead of me...
This time...without a doubt...I'll strive for what I want...

ah~ *relief* finally able to let go of everything…been holding them inside for ages~ now feel alil more relieved~ haha~
anyway…will try to update my blog more often now~(lol…yea…js hope tat will happen) XD
and and…to all my frens out there…take k and good luck in ur upcoming exams~! Cheerz~!

No comments: