Thursday, January 8, 2009

passing of another crossroad~

Trapped in the dark abyss
With the silent symphony playing endlessly
The only hope is lost itself
Or so I thought

Without a warning.. without a sign..
The darkness was broken apart
Blinding everything in its sight
Truth was its name, shining with all its might

Looking around aimlessly
Familiar roads are all I see
Recollecting my senses and my wits
Continues down this road just a bit

Being forsaken was a fault
Truth was oversight of a predilection
Worn out by this unforeseen journey
Loss of drive was the result

With no more crossroads in sight
One clear path was all up ahead
Turning back isn't allow in the play
The direction was evident as the way

Pitiful it may seems to be
Nevertheless understandings gained was aplenty
This gratitude I must show
For now the choice is up to me...

No comments: